Soon to be . . .
EATING HEALTHY CAN BE EASY AND COST EFFECTIVE!
This is a really easy meal to make for dinner. I happen to love lamb, so this meal features lamb.
Here's how I do it at home!
Next month I’ll feature chicken, for those of you that (think you) don’t like lamb!
1. This is what you use – a package of lamb chops, a bag of frozen veggies (nothing else added-just plain veggies), and olive oil, sea salt and black pepper.
2. Turn the broiler on in your oven.
3. Put everything on a baking sheet- lamb on one side,
veggies on the other. Brush olive oil on the lamb on both
sides and sprinkle each side with salt and pepper. Drizzle
olive oil on the veggies and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Put in the oven about 4 inches from the broiler for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes take the pan out, turn the lamb over and stir the veggies. Put back in the oven to broil for about another 5 minutes.Take out and test for doneness. You may need to broil a longer.
5. Here is your meal after being broiled!
6. Enjoy your quick and easy meal!